Data protection Charter
MODULO BETON affords great importance to personal data protection concerning all its stakeholders, be they clients, employees or business partners.
Why a data protection Charter?
Within the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation framework 2016/679 and in accordance with French Law’s data protection act of January 6th, 1978, the aim of this Data Protection Charter is to inform you how your Personal Data is used on the www.modulo-beton.com site. This plain speaking charter strives to provide you with a explanation of how your personal data is collected, processed and used.
What is personal data?
Any information relating to a directly or indirectly identified or identifiable individual: a name, a postal or electronic address, a telephone number, an IP address are all example of personal data.
Who is responsible for data collection and processing on the www.modulo-beton.com website?
MODULO BETON with a capital of 660 000,00 €, registered under 878 587 252 at the Montauban registrar of companies (Companies House) 878 587 252 00015 whose headquarters are situated 8, rue Ernest Pécou – 82000 Montauban (France) is responsible for data processing. Your personal data are filed in a register held by a Data Protection Officer whose e-mail address is email@example.com.
What data is collected?
The www.modulo-beton.com collects your personal data:
• When you send messages via the contact form. Your family name, first name and your e-amil address are collected.
• When you phone us, we can take down your family name, your first name your company name, your e-mail address and your postal address.
• On the forms the fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. You are free either to provide supplementary non mandatory information if you consider it will facilitate deploying any further business relations or not N.B. Any supplementary non mandatory data provided to do with your demand will be kept.
How will my data be used?
In general you will be informed how the person in charge of processing personal data intends to use the data, as it is collected.
On using the website and its services and within the framework of any business relations this personal data will be used in the following cases:
• When you send an e-mail via the www.modulo-beton.com website contact form
• When we have to deal with outstanding payment and litigations
• When we collect need to collect personal data to improve user experience
• When we draw up website audience statistics and measurements.
Personal data is strictly intended for the person in charge of processing data and potential subcontractors when providing services relating to use of the website.
No data is transferred outside the European Union.
In no event will this data be communicated outside, other than stipulated above and that only to satisfy legal and regulatory requirements or at the request of an administration or a judicial authority, to meet national security requirements, to combat fraud or law enforcement.
How long is the data kept?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as it is needed in order to carry out any tasks pertaining to the achievement of the project for which it was collected.
Your personal data can also be kept to help us to improve your client experience.
The personal data collected is kept for the time needed to reach the objectives described above, which is 3 years as from the end of business relations i.e. the date of the last contact coming from the client.
Your personal data can also be kept for specific legal obligations or for applicable legal prescription periods such as
• 1 year for connections to log in as from the very last connection
• 13 months for cookies as from the date you stored them on your computer or terminal
• 3 years for client identification (family name, first name, e-mail, phone number…..)
• 6 years for tax documents
• 10 years for accounting documents
• when relevant, throughout litigation proceedings until such time no further recourse is available
How to access and rectify your personal data?
You are entitled, at any time, to access, change, rectify or suppress your personal data either through the post by sending a registered letter along with proof of identity ( copy of your identity card, passport, driving licence..) to MODULO BETON – 8, rue Ernest Pécou – 82000 Montauban or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and enclosing proof of identity ( copy of your identity card, passport, driving licence…)
Your demands will be addressed within 30 days from receipt. All previously granted rights expire on death. Prior to your death you have the right to specify your instructions as to keeping, deleting and communicating your personal after your death.
How to suppress you personal data?
In accordance with European Data Protection regulation n°2016/679 and the provisions of the Data protection and Liberties act of January 6th, you can unsubscribe from the sending of publicity at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link to be found at the bottom of advertising pages sent by e-mail.
What are the security measures against fraud?
Each user opening an account is encouraged to create a username or pseudo and a password. The password must be totally confidential, you must limit others accessing your computer or mobile devices and disconnect when you have finished using our services. The password is only known to the user, the administrator never keeps the trace of a password.
Moreover, we have set up devices and organisational techniques so as to protect Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction, deterioration and against illegal or unauthorised access. (Firewalls, data back-up systems) UNIQUE Design means the only the employees needing to access personal data to carry out their part of the contract can do so.
Everyone who is able to access Personal Data is bound by a confidentiality clause.
When we communicate Personal Data to our subcontractors, service providers or partners they are also legally bound by a confidentiality contract to protect the information.
How will my personal data be used by Social Networks?
The site uses Facebook and other social network plugins.
If you react through the plugins for example clicking on Like or Share the information linked to your browsing the site and to you being on the Social Network in question will be saved and processed on the company which operates the Social Network in question’s server to be added to your user account according its own specific conditions.
If you do not wish to communicate your personal data to Social networks we strongly advise you to
• refrain from reacting on social network plugins available on the website
• disable the Social Network account in question before browsing our site
• browse via your browser’s private mode